Happy New Year! I sincerely hope that you had a great Holiday Season…and I wish you every success in 2013! Thank you for visiting my sites last year…that was a good beginning for me with you during the last two months of the year and I really appreciated each of you that came by to read…and especially comment and to those that took important steps to improve their lives..
And improving our lives will be my main theme and goal for 2013. If you are like me, I am so pleased that 2012 is behind us…that was a tough year for me…and I know for many of you. I congratulate you on hanging in there and being here to ring in the New Year…with hope and optimism and energy to do our very best and achieve success. With our belief and God’s continuing blessings we will thrive and good things will continue to be bestowed upon us.
This Is Where I Want To Be At The End of 2013…or somewhere like it…how about you?
So let’s get started on how to have an exceptionally successful 2013! Keep in mind that these are my opinions biased by many years of very enjoyable, fun and professional experiences accompanied by wonderful human beings!.
The first question to ask you is what would you like to happen to you or for you during 2013 so that you consider the year to be very successful? Each of us have very different lives and very different goals so therefore we need to define what would make us feel that we had a successful year on 12/31/2013. To start your thinking process about defining these goals let me ask you these several questions on which I plan to offer important, solid recommendations to help you. The list will grow during the year however right now, can you say that any of these apply to you? Here are the questions…and for us to have a meaningful dialogue…you need to be very honest with yourself as you answer…
1. .How do you feel about where you will be in your career in five years from now..in 2018?
2. Is your current income what you would like it to be? What do you really want to earn?
3. Are you spending as much time with your loved ones as you or they would like?
4. If your employer decided to cease business tomorrow do you have alternative employment…we call it a Plan B?
5. Are you really enjoying what you are doing in your current employment?
6. Do you have any money left over at the end of the month?
7. Do you have a financial plan for your life? A financial advisor?
8. Are you putting aside money for vacations, your retirement and children’s education?
9. Do you feel financially independent now?
10. Do you choose how you invest your time or does your employer? How long does it take for you to ride to/from your work?
11. Do you believe that if you continue to do what you are doing you will achieve the maximum of what you want in life? It could be that you are very satisfied with your life as it is and if that is the case another post would probably interest you more.
12. Do you have any personal legal issues including mortgage, debt, divorce, child support, traffic violations or much more serious vehicular homicide issues, civil suits, do you have your wills, living wills and health care power of attorneys documents completed and updated in the last 12 months, or any other trivial or traumatic issues that need resolving? Especially issues that you feel that you do not have money to resolve. Do you think that you might ever be sued in civil courts by anyone?
13. Do you believe that you are at risks for identity theft and not sure how to deal with it? What would happen if your identity were stolen? Would you like for a licensed investigator to restore your identity or would you prefer to do the work yourself and be reimbursed for what you did across the U.S…not your time and effort…just for those that invoiced you..who pays you for your time…the insurance policy does not…that is a do it yourself answer. It is important to understand each identity theft program as each is very different.
14. Are you ready to be productively employed today..yes today.. and are not sure how to find the right solution that you can trust and not waste your time and energy? Are you confused by all the claims which are very misleading?
15. Are you ready for a much improved lifestyle…associating with a very high quality class of people with morals, ethics, professional, intelligent people, and committed to success of all of their peers…through cooperation and committed work efforts.
16. Do you have a small business with less than (99) employees on which you need very economical legal and consulting advice to help you navigate successfully through the taxes, regulations, and good decisions at a cost of $75-125 per month?
Now if I can show you ways to achieve any of these goals at a cost within your budget…and to offer business opportunities that can lead you to financial independence would you like to begin making decisions that will help you to achieve these goals?
If so, in a series of posts I will begin addressing each of these questions. I hope that you will join me and give me questions and inspiration to give you the right answers!
HAPPY NEW YEAR!