DO YOU NEED A LAWYER? DO YOU NEED AN ATTORNEY? NEED A CONSULTANT?
NOW OR IN THE FUTURE?
For whatever the reasons today you decided that you really “need a lawyer” or that you “need an attorney”! The situations that you face require that you have the services of a professional legal representative…even though you have tried to avoid this in many ways and maybe for a good bit of time. Now that you have made this decision you are concerned about the following…as you have not used a lawyer ever or for a long time. Or it could be that you want to protect yourself against this letigious society and you want an ongoing team of attorneys on retainer at any time for your call. These are key considerations that should lead you to obtaining a very affordadle monthly legal plan membership.
1. How much is a lawyer or attorney going to cost me? per hour? for a retainer? to solve my issues that may take a long time??
2. Can I afford the lawyer or the attorney?
3. How can I find a lawyer or an attorney that is qualified to handle my case? I do not know any attorneys.
4. Can I trust the lawyer or attorney that I find to minimize my costs so that I can afford to solve these issues legally and economically? How will I know that?
5. Should I just forget the legal issues and let the other party have their way? What if I just want good legal advice to understand what my rights are on any subject? How can I obtain that?
All of these are valid questions.
I encourage you to check out potential affordable solutions. Just click on the following…
And as you consider that you could benefit from a small business consultant then I would be pleased to discuss the subject with you. Simply fill out the form on the right to request a free 30 minute consultation.
Renegade Network Marketing
Small Business Consultant