Do You Have A Plan For Affordable Legal Services As A Small Business Owner?
Reported in a recent research study were these facts…Small Business Owners face legal responsibilities for which many do not prepare …if you own a small business, whether it is just yourself or ninety-nine employees…this post describes solutions for you to improve your access and significantly reduce the costs of legal services.
“Owners reported spending an average of $7,600 in legal expenses
per year with 20% saying they spend $10,000 or more per year for
SBA Office of Advocacy
Small Businesses Make Up:
- 99.7 percent of U.S. employer firms,
- 64 percent of net new private-sector jobs,
- 49.2 percent of private-sector employment, 42.9 percent of private-sector payroll,
- 46 percent of private-sector output, 43 percent of high-tech employment,
- 98 percent of firms exporting goods, and 33 percent of exporting value.
Source: U.S. Census Bureau, SUSB, CPS; International Trade Administration; Bureau
of Labor Statistics, BED; Advocacy-funded research, Small Business GDP: Update 2002-2010, www.sba.gov/advocacy/7540/42371.
How Many Small Businesses Are There?
- In 2010 there were 27.9 million small businesses, and
- 18,500 firms with 500 employees or more
Choosing the Right Lawyer for Your Business
Click here for description, pricing and ordering for reducing small business legal costs:
For information on solutions for any small business owner to reduce legal costs, please contact Dan Norris on my email at firstname.lastname@example.org or call me on 407-749-9395.
Small Business Consultant