I am on a committed, dedicated mission to inform as many people who are interested in knowing about how to improve their health, increase their wealth, to create greater peace of mind and to restore our country to the nation our forefathers intended. To do this I currently write two blogs and have a free subscription readership of some 90,000+with some 360 posts (chapters if you are reading a book) available for my readers…these are the (2) Blogs…
You can also find my activities on FB, Twitter, LinkedIn, Google+ and Pinterest.
I currently live in Orlando, Florida, some 25 miles north of the Disney World, Universal Studios, Sea World and several other major tourist venues. Orlando, fondly called “The City Beautiful” is a very lovely town with great weather and short drive time access to both the east and west coasts of Florida. I very much enjoy 2-3 day trips to Miami, Ft. Lauderdale, Ft. Myers , St. Augustine, Jacksonville, Pensacola and other key city areas as each area has unique benefits and sights. This is a great area to live in as it offers a lifestyle with virtually everything, indoors, outdoors, sports, culture, community, education, religious activities, fishing, cruising, spending the day at the beach…just a lot of activities that allow you to enjoy your life.
Even with the wide range of community involvement, entertainment and pleasure available, I have a great deal of time to pursue my personal business options. You may wonder why I have such a passion for financial achievements. Essentially I am a teacher. My father was a school principal and my mother always the school secretary. My career occurred in five major segments, Engineering, Marketing and Sales of Computer Aided Design Systems with General Electric and then (4) Silicon Valley and Route I-93 Boston based type start-up companies, a Comprehensive Financial Advisor with American Express and Ameriprise Financial, and since selling my Financial Planning Practice, I am an entrepreneur and currently am building an International Network of Distributors to improve health, wealth and peace of mind in as many people as possible. This page is essentially a geo-resume that gives you a few details and facts…as you would give to any employer…however there is no way to understand my emotions, drive or passions from the information below….this is for history and credibility purposes only…thank you for understanding… and now for more of “About Dan”… The overview… in addition to living in Orlando Florida twice, I also have lived in…
Began in the State of Georgia…
Then to Orlando, FL for the first time…where I returned in 1989…
Mountain View, CA, near San Francisco, CA
San Francisco, CA near Mountain View, CA
Newport Beach, CA,
Seneca, SC, near Greenville, SC,
Then to Altamonte Springs, FL, and Orlando, FL
College Graduate: (3) years of Pharmacy, (1) year of Education, (1) year of Chemical /Mechanical Engineering, (5) years of evening school, in Marketing and Management at Georgia State University in Atlanta, GA. Also attended University of Georgia, Athens, GA., Georgia Southern College in Statesboro, GA, and Georgia Tech in Atlanta, GA.
Served in United States Army
Employed with General Electric and General Electric start-up company Applicon, Inc. for 25 years. Wrote a “white paper” in 1965 that suggested a crazy idea to my management…”wouldn’t it be nice to have a small computer on every engineer’s desk?” Three years later this paper got me an assignment with GE’s Aerospace Council which included idea type engineers from around the world. The work of this Council led G.E. to the development of the first Computer Aided Design and Computer Aided Manufacturing Systems by 1972. Along with a very bright engineer who knew Fortran programming we managed (84) employees operating the first (5) terminal CAD/CAM engineering system in the U.S.. After (3) years GE began a start-up CAD company called Applicon Inc. I traveled the United States from 1975 to 1993 in sales positions including V.P. of Sales for (4) start-up computer aided design companies, Applicon, Inc; Racal-Redac LLC; Cadnetix Inc; and Adra Systems Inc. I marketed computer aided design systems to many major corporations for electrical, mechanical, electronic and semi-conductor design and drafting in the U.S. and visited many of those companies and many major government facilities.
I joined American Express in 1995 as Personal and Small Business Financial Advisor. American Express Financial Advisors became Ameriprise Financial as a result of growth, having more than 11,000 financial advisors in the United States.
I sold my financial planning practice in 2008 and my son Mike and I formed a start-up internet marketing company named DMN Associates, Mike continues to manage this business. Mike is also owner and President of Orlando’s Handyman, a leading “Orlando’s Handyman” service serving the greater Orlando area.
In 2012 I joined Ann Sieg’s 80/20 Marketing, a leader in Attraction Marketing training around the world having taught more than 350,000 people. Ann is affiliated with Ty Tribble, considered a #1 Blogger in the U.S. beginning his blogging career in the early 2000’s.
I am very pleased to be an Affiliate of www.Infinite-Prosperity.com, a leading educational firm for FOREX Foreign Currency Trading.
I am an author and have published my first book with Amazon and Kindle. The title of this book is “The Law and Legal Service Plans”. My second book is underway… on the topic of stopping international internet scammers.
I am currently the author of two blogs listed at the top of this page with some 90,000+ subscribers and (500+) daily readers.
I received (7) Presidents Awards from American Express Financial Advisors for Quality of Advice… Only 3% of 10,000 of their advisors receive this award…I was one of several to receive Advisor of the Year Award in 1999.
Founder in 2005 of annual “Bringing Out The Best In Kids” Charitable Golf Tournament for South Seminole Optimist Club. This tournament continued for three years.
Dan was North Florida Foundation Chair for Optimists International. Received Optimist of the Year Award and Club President Award for serving the Optimist Organization.
I received Greater Atlanta Junior Achievement Leadership Award for outstanding service. With 3,000 other Great American Small Business Owners I received an Outstanding U.S. Small Businessman of the Year Award in 2004 from Georgia Congressman Lynn Westmoreland in Washington, D.C. with the then President George W. Bush.
Served (25) years with General Electric, (12) years with American Express and Ameriprise Financial, served (18) years as sales manager, director and vice president for (4) startup companies bringing computer aided design technology to market, and since 2008 a total of (8) years as entrepreneur of internet marketing companies.
I have served as speaker for Seminole County School System High School students on Career Selection topics like “What Are You Going To Do With The Rest of Your Life?”
Currently studying art of FOREX International Foreign Currency Trading learning from two 23 year olds who have already retired and own their personal Lamborghini’s.
I recently became an Independent Distributor for Kangen Water TM provided by a 42 year old Japanese company called Enagic and Enagic USA. This firm is the leader in medical devices providing special water described as ionized, alkaline, restructured, antioxidant water which is helping people in many ways including feeling better, looking better and being healthier. Japan is the leading country in the world in life longevity and health status. Some 7,500 medical doctors certify the use of these special water devices that connect to your kitchen/tap water supply. Most all hospitals and many restaurants in Japan utilize these devices as well as in 67 countries around the world. These products were first introduced on the West Coast of the United States in 2004 and are experiencing strong reception by many including Bill Gates, Mariah Carey, Donald Trump and many others.
“About Dan” provides a snapshot of diversity by providing the companies and professional fields that Dan worked, the many geographic locations across the U.S. to the U.K., 20+ years of travel in the U.S., and a number of personal activities that were extremely interesting and stimulating.
Small Business Consultant
Member of the First Baptist Church of Orlando
- “The Magic Of Thinking Big”
- 10 Reasons To Quit Your Job This Year
- 3 Little Known Factors That Are Affecting Your Success!
- 5 Tips To Improve Your Small Business!
- 7 Warning Signs That Say Consider A Career Change!
- 9 Ways To Build A Professional Team Of Your Dreams!
- Amazing… Magical… Kangen Water
- An Important Blog On Attraction Marketing
- Andre Rieu – Great Moments of Music
- Anybody Interested In Achieving Financial Independence?
- Are Prospects Looking For You? Attract Them With A Blog!
- Are You Happy With Your Business and Income Life?
- Are you ready to learn attraction marketing skills?
- Are You Taking The Best Care Possible Of 60-75% Of Your Body?
- Attraction Marketing – The Lighter Side
- Barry White
- Better Health-More Wealth-Peace of Mind
- Big Brother is watching you!
- Blogging – Getting Started!
- Blogging For My Readers!
- Blogging Is Good For Your Business!
- Business Strategy
- Can I help you?
- CHANGE YOUR WATER and CHANGE YOUR LIFE!
- Concerned About the Welfare of Our People and Our Country
- Consider A Plan For Personal and Small Business Risks
- Could multiple income streams bring you financial independence?
- Critical New Concerns Revealed For Americans Every Day!
- Decision Making Process
- Decision Making Process and Critical Thinking Skills
- Define and Focus on Your Target Market
- Developing the Dream
- Do You Enjoy Jazz on Friday Nights? How About Diana Krall in Canada!
- Do You Need Money To Fund Your Startup Business?
- Do You Need To Be A Good Copywriter?
- Do You Want To Sharpen Your Axe?
- Does Your Financial Plan Rely On Buying Lottery Tickets?
- Dr. Benjamin Carson Epic Full Speech at National Prayer Breakfast
- Eclectic Music
- Enjoy Some Great Music On Saturday Night!
- Entrepreneurship Key For Women!
- Farewell to “JOBS”… Are You Ready To Market Yourself?
- For Deanna Evertt – A Letter of Appreciation and Recommendation!
- Frank Sinatra – That’s Life!
- Getting Started
- God Bless America!
- Have You Considered Working From Home?
- Help Me Start My Own Business and Work From Home!
- How much do you want to earn as income?
- How To Be Successful
- How to be successful!
- How to get rich
- How To Get Started
- How To Get Started!
- How To Have Fun Attracting Customers 24/7
- How To Succeed Rapidly In Internet Marketing
- How To Take Charge of Your Fears of Getting Started!
- How To Take Charge of Your Network Marketing Profitability
- I hope that you had a great week! Time to relax!
- If I can ever help you
- If You Knew You Would Take Action!
- If you want to succeed – can you afford not to be a Blogger?
- Important Tips For More Financial Independence
- In case you stay up late on Independence Day 2013
- Independence Day
- Introducing Ty Tribble- A Master of Blogging
- Is Good Health More Important Than Being Wealthy?
- Is ObamaCare Good For You And Your Business?
- Is The Water You Drink Healthy Or Harmful?
- Japanese Attack On Pearl Harbor December 7, 1941
- Japanese Industry Association of Alkalized Ionized Water Apparatus
- Join the 1% with a free automated marketing system!
- Key Tips For Successful Small Business Owners
- Key Tips To Increase Your Success In Business
- Keys To A Successful Home Based Business!
- Keys To Success
- Law of Attraction – Build It and They Will Come!
- Law of Attraction – Define Your Dreams and Live Them!
- Learn Blogging and Attraction Marketing Skills To Get To Top 3%
- Less Than 1% Know This – Join The 1%
- Let’s Bring Back The American Dream!
- Let’s talk! Time is flying by!
- Lincoln The Movie-Opinion-Restore Your Confidence In The U.S and the Constitution!
- Listen To Some Great Music!
- Making Money
- Market Strategies
- Marketing and Sales
- Money Makers
- More great jazz by Diana Krall….and Diana with Tony Bennett
- Music – 05.10.2013.1 The Carpenters – Diana Kralls – Willie Nelson – Nat King Cole – Engelbert Humperdinck – Elvis Presley
- Music – 5.10.2013.2 Barry Manilow – Lou Rawls – Tom Jones – Frank Sinatra – Patsy Cline –
- Music – 5.17.2013 Debbie Boone – Bob Dylan – Peter, Paul and Mary – Simon & Garfunkel – James Taylor – Don McLean – Bread
- Music – 5.24.2013 Joe Cocker – Michael Bolton – John Denver – Collin Raye – Loggins & Messina – Crosby Still Nash & Young – Lani Hall
- Music – 5.31.2013 Lionel Richie – Jim Croce – Anita Baker – Kenny Rogers – Neil Diamond – Neil Sedaka
- Music – 6.14.2013 – Lee Greenwood – Tom Jones – Top 10 Female Country – Tony Bennett -Patsy Cline – Frank Sinatra
- Music – 6.28.2013 – Favorites of All Types – All Time
- Music – 6.7.2013 The Ventures – Chuck Berry – Kenny Rogers – Engelbert Humperdinck – Paul Anka
- Music for Music Lovers!
- My Sincere Thanks to Lorraine McNulty
- Need Funds For Your Small Business?
- Need your help
- News today!
- Oh Danny Boy!
- Personal Success
- Press Release – The Law and Legal Service Plans
- Procrastination, Rationalization and Critical Thinking In Decision Making
- Prosperity Awaits!
- Quality – What is quality working from home?
- Recession and Your Financial Goals
- Renegade Network Marketer-An Oasis In The World of Internet Marketing
- Rita Hayworth is “Stayin Alive” – let’s have some fun
- Secrets of Blogging by Ty Tribble
- Secrets of Blogging!
- So Are You Looking To Realize The American Dream?
- So How Much Cash Reserve Do You Need For An Emergency or Opportunity?
- So What IS Kangen Ukon™?
- So Will You Ever Be Ready To Become Rich?
- So would you like for Google to index your website quickly?
- So you need more traffic to your site?
- So You Really Want To Improve Your Game!
- So You Want To Know What To Do With Social Media?
- Solutions To America’s Unemployment Crisis
- Special Messages To The Subscribers of the “Road To Financial Independence” Blog
- Study in 2006 Shows 21% Rely Upon Lottery Tickets As Retirement Plan
- Success 2016-Like your career? What would you prefer to do?
- Success Stories!
- Successful People
- Successful Women!
- Target Market
- Tax Reform – Can It Be Done?
- Terrorist Attacks
- Thank You Ted Cruz For Speaking For Americans Against ObamaCare Funding!
- The 7 Great Lies of Network Marketing
- The Clinton Scam (Another One!)
- The Real Donald Trump
- The Rest Of The Story About Water!
- The Secrets to Building a REAL Internet Marketing Business
- The Shocking Truth About Online Network Marketing
- The Texas Tenors – Entrepreneural Success Story In America!
- The Value of a Mentor in Your Success
- Tips For Your Plan B
- Today is the first day of the rest of your life!
- Today’s Internet Marketing Strategies To Die For!
- U.S. Armed Forces Music – Proud To Be An American!
- Valuable Information On Kangen Water …. Change Your Water – Change Your Life
- Welcome: American Patriots Unite
- What Can Make Your 2013 A Terrific Success?
- What Do You Want?
- What is the Law of Attraction?
- What Liquids Are You Drinking To Provide Water To Your Body?
- What Should I Do About My Career?
- What Should I Do To Maximize Small Business Profits for 2015
- Why Are So Many People Drinking Kangen Water Now?
- Why Kangen Water – Dr. Peggy Parker – Naturopathic Physician
- Why Limit Your Income?
- Will Content Marketing Improve Decision Making?
- World War II Posters Found!
- Would You Support This?